Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are you located?
11750 15th Ave NE (We share space and an entrance with Fantozzi Salon)
Seattle, WA 98125
Q: How do I find you?
Directions/Map Links: To find directions, click here for GoogleMaps
Q: What are your hours?
Dolce Impressions started as our online warehouse and is now set up to come in and shop. If the lights are on - Come On In, we might be stocking shelves or crafting something
Open Tuesday Thru Saturday
DUE TO COVID AND STAFF SAFETY HOURS MAY VARY PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 206-362-1348 FOR HOURS
Open Tuesday through Saturday
Closed Sunday and Monday
- If the lights are on come on in.
- Some weeks may vary so call ahead or check the calendar to verify hours open.
- We also can set up special shopping appointments for your convenience
Q: How do I contact you?
Mailing Address: Dolce Impressions
11750 15th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
call or text
Q: What are your shipping rates?
Our shipping charges are calculated during the checkout process. They are based on total merchandise charges exclusive of shipping and taxes (if applicable). The rates are as follows: Credit Cards are authorized for shipping charges but if we can send it for less we will credit back part of the shipping before completing your transaction. This happens when the items ordered are stamps and other light items.
- Orders $0.01-$25.00 $4.95 S/H
- Orders $25.01-$50.00 $5.95 S/H
- Orders $50.01-$75.00 $6.95 S/H
- Orders $75.01 and up free shipping
Credit Cards are authorized for shipping charges but if we can send it for less we will credit you back part of the shipping. This happens when one or two stamps are ordered.
- International orders: There will be an additional charge for orders shipped outside the US. Your credit card will be billed once at the time of purchase for the merchandise and standard US shipping charges. Additional international shipping charges may be required based on actual shipping costs. If additional charges are required, you will receive an email notification requesting approval of these charges prior to shipment. Be aware that shipments outside the USA may be subject to import charges and taxes. These charges will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Q: Why don't you ship COPIC products all over the world?
"In compliance with the Copic manufacturer, Too Corporation, we cannot ship the Copic line outside of the United States and Canada with the exception of the island of Oahu."
There are other distributors who are licensed to ship to all of these locations. If you wish to ship Copic Marker products to a location we are not authorized to ship to, and cannot find an authorized dealer, contact us and we will help you find one.